Something Bleu is a full service Massachusetts, (+ Cape) + New Hampshire + beyond boutique wedding & event planning company with experience with private residence and tented weddings & events.
We offer fully customizable wedding planning packages, a la carte wedding & event options, and additional creative & design services to make your wedding day or event stress free!
Event Management Package
This package is meant for the couple who has planned their wedding day and has chosen all of their vendors, but would like assistance with a wedding planner who will ensure their big day is executed smoothly leaving your special day for you to simply enjoy! We will take care of all the final execution and little details! We will begin this process 8 weeks out from your wedding date. Please contact us for for details!
Partial Wedding Planning Package
Concept, Theme, & Design
The Partial Planning package is meant for the couple who has already selected their venue, and booked major vendors like food/beverage, photographer, entertainment and transportation. This package is meant to guide you through planning the vision, aesthetics and theme of your wedding. We will work on planning your florals, save the dates, invitations, décor, drapery, lighting, and cake/dessert (as applicable to your wedding planning needs). In a nutshell we will have fun with all the design aspects to ensure your wedding vision comes to life + Event Management! We will accompany you to design appointments or attend in your place if you can’t be present.
Consultation throughout the design planning process and during the final 2 months before the wedding (phone calls, FaceTime/Zoom calls, texts, and emails).
Also included with this package is up to ten (10) hours of on-site assistance at the ceremony and reception site on wedding day (anything over 10 hours is billed at our hourly rate of $125). We will start this process at least 6-8 months out from your wedding date or sooner.
Full Scale Planning & Styling Package
This package is meant for the couple who needs help with planning their wedding day from almost every aspect from choosing the perfect venue, to hand selecting your vendor team, theme/design, wedding vision, aesthetics, budget, bridal styling and more. Something Bleu offers, but is not limited to assisting with the following:
• Complimentary consultation
• Venue, vendor, and referral recommendations based on couple's style and budget
• Budget assistance
• Contract review and negotiations
• Create detailed timelines, and checklists
• Accommodation and transportation recommendations and bookings
• Wedding vision, aesthetics, colors and theme (florals, décor, drapery, lighting, cake/dessert)
• Seating Arrangements
• Guest Management
• Menu choice assistance
• Stationary assistance (save the dates, invitations, thank you cards) and proper etiquette for wording
• Assist in Bridal and Bridal Party Styling
• Accompanying couple at meetings/appointments with venue/vendors at mutually agreeable times/dates
• All Event Management package details (as listed above in our Event Management package section)
• Consultation throughout the planning process (phone calls, FaceTime/Zoom calls, texts, and emails)
• Unlimited time of on-site assistance at the ceremony and reception site on wedding day
Consulting/a la carte
Our Consultant offering is perfect for couples who need assistance on just an hourly basis for things like vendor referral/recommendations, wedding/event research, details, etiquette, custom wedding timeline, etc.
All pricing is based on a customizable proposal starting at $2,800.
Smaller events will be priced accordingly.
While weddings remain to be our most often requested service, event planning is also an important part of our overall business. In addition to weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, and birthday parties are among our favorite events to plan!
We will take your vision for the event and bring it to life! Starting with venue selection, event design and production on the day of your event, Something Bleu will be there to assist you in the planning.
* Hourly/a la carte rate ~ $125
* Drive time over 1.5 hours of Dedham, MA: Overnight Accommodations
As the wife of a firefighter Something Bleu is pleased to offer a special military and first responder discount in honor of your selfless services to our communities and country. Please message us for details!
Interested in any of our service offerings? Let's connect! We'd love to hear your love story or chat about your special event!